Windows From the First Carousel House
The windows are in one of the Henry's Bend cottages. Its 23 windows are from the first Monarch Park carousel house used between 1901 - 1915.
Leo J. and Frank (Sandy Sandrock) went to Monarch Park and rescued the windows after it permanently closed down in 1926 and installed them in the cottage.
Images of the windows were taken by Dave Anderton.
Click on an image to expand it to full size.