The images below belong to an original Reed & Barton Silver Plated Tea Serving Set (dated 1898) once used more than 120 years ago in the Restaurant of Monarch Park. The pieces originally belonged to Bill Bowen of Oil City. In 2011, the pieces were given to Dave Anderton, President of the Oil City Heritage Society. All photographs of the silver were taken by Dave Anderton.
To view extreme detail of each piece, select the image.