What’s New On the Chamor Estate pages
- Mar. 22, 2020 – Added stories from Dennis and Mitch “Denver” Rex.
- Aug. 24, 2019 –
The conversion of the site from a FrontPage system to a WordPress system was completed and released. The look and feel were kept the same, and as before, Oil City, Monarch Park and Chamor Estate were combined under the Oil City “Gateway” home page. River Ridge Farm and OCHS Class of ’63 remain as separate websites. However, several changes were made during the conversion: a Site Map was added to the top level “Gateway” menu; Help and Search were moved to the top level; an interactive map was added to the Gateway home page to show the main locations in the vicinity of Oil City; all pages have a footer with copyright, webmaster’s name, and WordPress design identification; and a site icon was added.
- Aug. 02, 2011 – Added images to the Oil City From the Air page.
- Jan. 21, 2012 – Added another story to the "Stories of the Chamor Estate" page.
- Jan. 16, 2012 – Updated the Links page.
- Jan. 16, 2012 – Updated the Known Owners of the Chamor Estate table.
- July 09, 2011 – Expanded the description of the satellite image.
- Jul. 09, 2011 – Expanded the mansion room descriptions.
- Jul. 09, 2011 – Added more to the Chamor story from Bob Hadley.
- Jul. 09, 2011 – Add a story from James Crawford.
- Jul. 09, 2011 –
Added page bottom navigation to the Next and Back page.
- Jul. 02, 2011 – Added more to the Chamor story from Bob Hadley.
- Jul. 02, 2011 – Updated the image descriptions based upon additional information from Bob Hadley.